Terms and Conditions
This section sets out the Amy's Dance Academy Terms and Conditions
• You confirm that the information set out in the Registration Form is accurate in all material respects and that you will inform us of any changes immediately.
• If we decide that the Pupil's behaviour is unacceptable, we are entitled to exclude the Pupil from a Class or the Premises for any period that we may decide is appropriate.
• You must inform Amy's Dance Academy of any medical condition or injuries that the Pupil may have before the start of the Term or each Class, as applicable.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that we have current contact details for you and all adults authorised to pick up your child. You must also keep us appraised of any changes in the health or other relevant circumstances of you or your child.
•If it is necessary to cancel a class due to adverse weather conditions, class fees will be credited or made-up. It is so rare that we need to cancel though.
• We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from errors or omissions on the Registration Form whether completed by you or by another person in charge of your child at the time of completion.
• We do not accept liability for personal injury to any child attending Amy's Dance Academy or any activity related to Amy's Dance Academy whether organised by Amy's Dance Academy or otherwise.
• You must set-up your direct debit within 7 days of receiving details to secure your child’s place in the Class. Please note that if payment is not received before the end of the month started, no further Classes will be booked and your child will be automatically withdrawn from the Class. Further attendance will require rebooking which is subject to availability.
• The Fees payable at the start of a each half term shall be non-refundable.
Children must stay in the same class for a half a term unless special permission is granted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No credit shall be given for Classes which have been missed by the Pupil in exchange for future Classes.
• We may cancel this contract at any time before the start of any Term. In such event we will refund the Fees paid for that Term.
• We may change the Teacher taking the Classes at anytime.
• We may change the Class premises at any time. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible in the event of any changes. If you do not agree to the changes, we will refund the Fees for any outstanding Classes.
• Classes missed for any reason may not be added on to the end of the Booked Classes under any circumstances.
• You agree that any claim against Amy's Dance Academy must be brought within 3 months of the event resulting in such claim.
• All deposits, however paid, are nonrefundable.
• Details of Amy's Dance Academy Term-Time dates can be found on our Website. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of these.
• Amy's Dance Academy maximum liability to you and/or the Pupil shall be limited to the total amount of Fees paid.
• The failure by either party to enforce any of these conditions shall not be a waiver of them.
• These conditions, together with the Registration Form, constitute the entire agreement between you and Amy's Dance Academy.
• You agree that these conditions will apply to the Classes run by Amy's Dance Academy and attended by the Pupil. By making payment of the Fee and the Pupil attending the Class, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
• These conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Online LIVE and Pre-recorded Classes
Beacon Arts and Amy’s Dance Academy is not responsible for any injury or losses incurred by participating with LIVE or Online Pre-recorded Classes. All participants do so at their own risk and should do under adult supervision.
Please ensure that a clear space is found to use before engaging in any dance or exercise related activity.
All exercises or dance should be performed in suitable attire within the remit of the participants own limits and should not be performed if there is an existing injury.
To ensure safety of the students the class will be locked by the teacher 5minutes after the start of the session. The session is not recorded and therefore will not be uploaded on websites, social media etc.